We are looking forward to having you volunteer at the 9th Annual George Lopez Celebrity Golf Classic benefiting the George Lopez Foundation. Some of you are scheduled for Saturday, others for Monday, and some for both days. Please see below the list of tasks and additional information about the event.
Sat, April 30, 2016 - Goodie Bag Helpers
Morning Tasks: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Assemble SWAG bags
- Assemble Golf Pins
- Organize auction items, if needed
- Create posters and signs, if needed
MON, MAY 2, 2016 - GOLF TOURNAMENT
Morning Tasks: 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Check-in celebrities and golfers
- Distribute SWAG bags & load in cars
- Move signage to the appropriate areas
- Set up and Decorate areas
- On-course tournament assistance
Afternoon Tasks: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Set-up and decorate auction area
- Arrange Tables, linen, baskets, bid-sheets, etc.
- Volunteer auction briefing
Evening Tasks: 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Respond to auction inquiries by guests
- Secure auction area once bidding ends
- Distribute auction items to highest bidder
- Assist with breakdown of a auction area
LAKESIDE GOLF CLUB
4500 Lakeside Drive Burbank CA 91505
Give your name to the gate attendant. Parking is available once you make a right, immediately after entering the premises.
Acceptable golf attire must be worn. Absolutely NO denim or jeans of any type. No cargo pants. All shirts must be collared and tucked in at all times. Shorts worn must be Bermuda type. Please remember to bring sunscreen if you will be volunteering at the golf tournament.
Cell phones may not be used in the clubhouse (limit use to parking area).
We look forward to having you at this exciting event! Please feel free to email, text or call us with any questions you may have.
818-421-1049 • firstname.lastname@example.org
415-867-0113 • email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your amazing support!